View Single Post
Old 05-14-2004, 01:18 AM   #390
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Saucy, what a - umm, smashing post! You wrote a great continuation (including a wonderful song!) of the Inn scene started off by Mith, who, by the way, gets a special award for faithfulness in posting - I checked the thread statistic and found that he is the writer with the second-highest post count. (Highest is yours truly, which is to be expected from the game owner and initiator.)

As soon as Thena's save is filled in, I will post Merisu's return and the departure of the Fellow/Galship from Beer, traveling through the Old Forest. Next post will then be a guest cameo.

Those who have not yet posted are welcome to plan posts for the Shire/Mire - both the beginning of LotR and the Scouring can be used as a parody basis, since we will be going on to the Havens after that.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'