View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 01:19 PM   #261
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
I am starting to like the idea of lynching a "quiet one" toDay myself. The loud ones are so intertwined, the death of one will tell us something about others; the quiet ones not so much. The wolves seem inclined toward no-trace kills, perhaps for this reason. We would force them to kill a loudmouth and leave a trail... if we lynch an evil quiet one, so much the better, but if we lynch a good quiet one, at least the remaining innocents will be the more helpful ones, alive or wolf-killed.
I'm not in favor of voting a submarine just for the heck of it. There are already three innocents gone. Going after a quiet player whom one has nothing else on is all right for a Day 1 tactic, but I'd prefer voting for someone who actually looks suspicious, if most don't want to vote Kit.