View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 03:28 PM   #295
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Oh I'd so love to be a fly on the wall of the QT now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
That was some Day 1! I'm glad now that we weren't able to swing the vote, but I do think it's worth looking at those late votes.
Unfortunately I think the only vote coming after G55's fake reveal was sally's, who voted the only way she could responsibly do at this point, so I'm not sure what is to be gleaned from the late votes.

Rikae was thought innocent by most of the people who talked about them (except for Andrógiel55), which may be why they were killed. Also this may implicate Brinn, except isn't that almost too obvious?

If Brinn is a wolf, I could see at least some of her packmates turning to G55 as a convenient lightning rod (which is one of the purposes of a cobbler IMO).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zil
It's far too early for them to have been simply wanting to frame someone.
I don't know that it's ever too early for wolves to frame someone, especially if you can get rid of a dangerous player at the same time.

(x-ed since 288)