View Single Post
Old 07-28-2003, 08:21 AM   #38
Ealasaid
Wight

Ealasaid has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
Perhaps we need to consider characters for the Forsaken Inn. At present, people such as Vanwe and Lespheria work at the inn. Their worlds are inhabited by innkeepers, other staff, stablemasters and the like.

At the Green Dragon Inn, characters are tied to the grounds of the inn. In this RP, it may be possible for people to expand their characters and their story, through the wider scope of the RP.

My suggestion is that we consider additional characters that populate the inn, such as there are at the Green Dragon. Certainly other inn staff can serve as NCE's, but if there is the possibility to explore interesting character I think it would be great to include them beyond the limitations of an NCE.
Good suggestion, Elora! Initially, I was thinking we could just change the names of the Green Dragon personnel & leave it at that, but I do like the possibility of expanding their roles (NCE) as needed.

Be thinking of names, etc, for the inn personnel. We all need to know what they are in advance, as those people figure into many of our inn posts. We need to come up with parallels for:
Aman
Derufin
Ruby
Vinca Bunce (Cook)
I think that should cover it. As far as other people around the inn becoming involved beyond NCE status, let's not get carried away. Too many central characters make the game confusing & difficult to follow. With 12 active characters, including all of ours and the 4 new roles we have already discussed, I think we have more than enough to draw on. The two underworld types can come from the vicinity of the inn, if you like. We have not decided where exactly they enter the storyline at all.