Thread: Rivendell RPG
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2002, 01:40 PM   #243
Elenna
A Ghostly Light

Elenna has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Elenna
Silmaril

"Hey, Aman. What is going on?" Elenna thought, trying to contact her friend.
"Ummm, I am a little bit busy right now, Elenna. We have begun the war. Hurry!" Aman's mental voice was tired, as if she had been fighting for a long time.
"I'm coming, my friend." Elenna whispered out loud. Then she sprinted back to camp, shouting as she went, "All right, everyone, up and at them! The fighting has begun and we're missing all of the fun! Hurry!"
Within 20 minutes everyone was packed and the army was on their way. The cavalry led, with Elenna on Celebdae riding in front, with the elves, men, and dwarves on foot running behind. But soon it became evident that they were not moving fast enough. Elenna called a halt.
"All right, new plan. Everyone with a horse that can bear another rider must do so. We have to get as many as we can to Rivendell fast. The rest can follow." She leaned down to help Therin onto Celebdae's broad back. Glorfindel lifted Rosa onto Asfaloth. All throughout the ranks, people were helping people they'd never met before onto their own horses.
Elenna pointed at a young male elf with black hair from Mirkwood. "You. What's your name?"
"I am Lindir, my lady." the elf replied, a little overwhelmed at being spoken to.
"You are in charge of those we leave behind. Don't exhaust them, but hurry. We will need you soon." And with that, the horses galloped off.