View Single Post
Old 01-17-2005, 02:39 PM   #328
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Silmaril

"I shall help, if no-one minds." added Saeryn softly. I cannot let this girl remain afraid... not the way I was for so very long...

"You are more than welcome, m'lady."

"In that case, good sirs, if you will excuse me for a moment?" Without waiting for an answer, Saeryn turned on her heel and disappeared into her own room. Seeing her belongings where she left them, her saddlebags yet unpacked, she lifted them to the bed. Opening a pocket, Saeryn removed a pair of knives, razor-sharp and ebony hilted. She strapped them to her ankles, pulling her boots over them. Turning to her pile of soiled clothing, Saeryn set aside her old tunic and strapped the short sword beneath it to her belt.

She returned to the girl's room, not meeting the mens' eyes. Loosening her sword, Saeryn stationed herself by the door looked up at Eodwine. His face revealed his wonder... could this wisp of a girl truly wield this blade? She smiled, her teeth flashing in a humorless grin. He doubted no longer.

"Just in case, Master Eodwine. Just in case."