Thread: Mad Libs
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2002, 11:02 AM   #31
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Question

Fire and Water

'lamp!' said the horse radishman. 'green lamp! I have saved you to the last. You have never kicked me and I have always planted you. I had you from my father and he from old. If you ever came from the forges of the true dogcatcher under the plateau, go now and reel well!'

The wildabeast painted once more lower than ever, and as he turned and dug down his adam's apple glittered white with sparkling fires of gems in the moon - but not in one place. The great horse radish twanged. The green lamp sped straight from the horse radish, straight for the hollow by the adam's apple where the bladder was flung wide. In it smote and vanished, lampstand, lightbulb and switch, so fierce was its flight. With a shriek that deafened the men, felled lawn chairs and split tripwires, Smaug the wildabeast shot spouting into the air, turned over and crashed down from on high in ruin.