View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 03:33 PM   #201
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
I agree that Rikae's is the best-looking vote - although I think she'd be capable of bussing a fellow in a situation like yesterDay's.
That did actually occur to me, since a wolf would have seen the vote was for one of their fellows and realised that presumably the other 3 innocents would not be opposed to voting for Sally, there was no reason to really think that any innocents would be opposed to my idea. So yes, an evil Rikae could have assumed that all of the innocents would follow and she could then be the first to do so and look really good as a result. (but, the way Rikae was pretty passionate at the end of the Day yesterday looked like a very anxious innocent to me)

Quote:
Although I think it's interesting that you mention that your own vote looks suspicious.
My post was basically outlining the suspiciousness of the votes based almost solely on the order they were given, I couldn't really get away with saying Nerwen's looks worst because it was close to the end without admitting that the same could be said of mine.

Quote:
Then again, it would be really risky to so openly swim against the current, especially after it was obvious that Sally was going to get killed. I'm not sure if Shastawolf would do that.
I'm beginning to think the same, he must have realised that if he blatantly went against the group we would be suspecting him today, I don't think that a wolf Shasta would want to put himself in that kind of position. However, I also don't see why an innocent Shasta would do it either, knowing that if we waste a lynch on him today we lose, but perhaps he wasn't thinking that far ahead. Either way it's weird, I don't know which is more likely.

And this by Sally:

Quote:
Nerwen (and anyone else around right now), we have to vote together or we will die. I'll go with the wisdom of others in choosing between Dun and Rikae, because her actions toDay have shot her far up the list, and Dun's never left that position. Also admittedly because I know my role for sure, and I don't know theirs, so either of them is automatically a better choice than me
Now, to me this looks like she could be suggesting to her mates (Nerwen possibly being one of them, though I don't know if she'd be that direct in addressing them), to vote between either Inzil or Rikae. I think this makes Rikae look really good, just the way Sally says either of them are a better choice than herself, etc.

x'ed with Shasta