View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 03:58 PM   #205
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa
So I would think the wolves would have wanted to wait at least a little bit to see if anyone else would vote for an innocent so that they could just jump on board. As soon as Sally voted for Inzil they would have just needed one ordo to go alone with that and the other 2 wolves could have jumped on. Rikae therefore looks really good here, I think a wolf would have waited until at least 2 or 3 people had voted before jumping on.
I actually want to come back to this. In most cases, I'd buy this... but Sally voted Inzil who was voted Most Likely To Be Dreamt Innocent. I don't see anyone innocent voting for him over Sally yesterday - plus I've already talked about the ramifications of sacrificing a wolf yesterday, especially in light of Inzil being the first to vote.

Honestly, this whole post sort of looks like Wilwa is in a rush to exonerate Rikae and condemn me... and her reasoning sort of falls flat in both cases.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote