View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 08:42 PM   #210
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
So… just got in and, from a skim of the thread, I see there’s this meme building up that my vote, or the placement thereof, was very, very wicked.

Let me point out that my vote was actually the one that decided the lynch.

As for why I delayed voting: I wanted to see what would happen. If we all voted at once we’d either have lost (had Sally been innocent) or got *a* wolf but had nothing further to go on, since all wolves would have been able to hide in the general Sallywaggon. As it is, I believe Shasta may have given himself away- will take a closer look at him shortly.

Apart from that, it was also a pride-thing– I don’t like blindly following another’s vote and I wanted satisfy myself that there were, actually, legitimate grounds for suspecting Sally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa
So, three examples of Sally mentioning both Shasta and Nerwen together and not throwing any suspicion their way, while she did suspect Rikae and I. Based on Sally's posts, and also with the fact that Shasta did not vote for her and Nerwen voted for her much later, I'm leaning towards these two as her pack-mates.
Come on, Wilwa, you know perfectly well that wolves like pairing up packmate + innocent when they talk about people. I mean, it’s elementary wolfing technique, but still effective in that it tends to create a link between the players in the public mind– something they *don’t* want to happen with two packmates.