View Single Post
Old 10-17-2014, 11:09 AM   #227
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Well done, wolfies!

Drinks all around!

Well, I was going to congratulate you, McCaber on successfully giving the village at least Inzil to trust - and now you come along and say you didn't? I was sure that you had! Everything I said about that was 100% honest (well, except for my reason for avoiding Greenie...). It really looked like you dreamt of him!

Also: we didn't know you dreamt of Sally. We killed you because of this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCaber
Speaking of, I don't really agree with the recent Inzil train. He looks more like an ordo to me, albeit a weirdly-acting one. And LG has done nothing to make me suspicious of her that I can see.
Obviously overusing seeing metaphors is not always a smart thing for a Seer to do, but even without those I think it's interesting how he differentiates between Inzil and me; he's somewhat definite on Inzil looking like an ordo, and specifies in my case that I've done nothing suspicious that he can see. Inzil would have been a logical dream for last Night, anyway. Do you guys think this is a possibility, or am I completely off here?
And this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCaber
I'm not sure I agree with lynching the silent ones Day 1. In my experience, the people with something to play for are the ones who tend to show up early, while the lurkers tend to be ordinary innocents.
Those looked like seer hints to us, at least more than anything anyone else did - so basically, we knew you were the seer, but for all the wrong reasons.

Anyway, Inzil certainly rose to the occasion on Day 3! I was so disappointed when I saw his vote: he'd mentioned Shasta and Nerwen before, so I thought we were set.

And, of course, SHASTA *shakes fist* you're basically a free seer and sensible wolves would always kill you on Night 1!
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote