View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 05:19 AM   #234
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Thanks for the (however short on my part) game, Kitanna! I really pity I didn't have more time to play here, especially I would have wanted to see how I fare as a Ranger (haven't really done much of that throughout my WW career). But hey, somebody has to die on Day 1, and the whole thing came in terrible rush. (It was just ridiculous because I was so certain I was not going to be lynched, because of the two people left to vote, one didn't have originally any specific case against me, and one specifically listed me among people she does not want to get lynched But we've cleared that up.)

But, brave fight from the village in the last Days, and likewise from the Wolves. And such sad bad luck from the Seer. Two Wolves known in the village would really have made the difference. A pity at least if the hints about the dreams hadn't been clearer, too, because the village could have saved itself some trouble... since despite the attempts to be careful with hints, the WWs had anyway picked up the trail based on the general remarks. Well, obviously also a Seer without the Ranger around is much less safe than normally, since at the moment you're revealed, you are dead.

It was good to follow the game for a while, anyway, and especially good to see lots of people returning. I hope this won't mean the end of it and that we can look forward to more. I certainly am.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote