View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 11:06 AM   #238
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Why Agan?

So in answer to that question, I offer the following.

When the game began, I looked at the player list and counted twelve people, at which point I assumed we had a wildcard. (I, um, counted Kitanna by mistake. Whoops. ) Throughout the course of the first Day, I threw out a couple of hints to said wildcard and once it was Night, I sent the following PM to my lycanthropic ladies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PM
I believe Agan is our best bet for the Night. Why? Because I think she might be saying, "Roger, wolf tower." And if not, I've still an inkling to remove her from play ASAP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dun
All right, the Rule of Three stipulates that Nerwen and I are very possibly wolves. Who wants to be next?
Meeee but I was late!

I have a question - do we have a Wildcard? No? Because 11 is almost 12 but not quite?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Yes, hello, I'm here, and Kit's dead again. Who do I have to kill this time?
Everyone, in order to win, right? Right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agan, re: my talk of Dun
I feel an innocent would be more concerned about using words such as 'ordo' because for all they know, he might be a gifted and they most certainly wouldn't want to draw the wolves' attention to that.
I will draw your memories to Kit's next to last game, in which I was a wolf and we turned our cursed, Agan, who helped us to a stunning victory (posthumous for me) after some spectacular hints leading up to her conversion. It was this, not the most recent game, that I was referring to in my first post, and I believe Agan may have picked up on that.

If Agan is the wildcard, I would expect her inclinations to lean toward choosing the darker path, and asking about the wildcard despite being the wildcard is the bold sort of trick she would pull. I would also expect some sort of hints (which I believe we're seeing above).

If Agan is the seer, I think the last post I quoted would give her enough reason to dream me if she hasn't already, which would be very bad for me and therefore sort of bad for us (though please do not put my personal survival above the good of the pack).

Either way, I feel she's our best choice, and I've not heard from either of you lovely lycanthropic ladies yet, so I'm sending this message to Kit as well just in case neither of you can make it back before deadline.

Mistress, please consider our kill choice to be Agan unless one of my fellows should tell you otherwise. Ladies, please do proceed how you see fit, and we shall sort out the body parts in the morning.
I realize shortly afterward that it was I, not she, who had miscounted the number of players in the game, and I felt immensely idiotic, but I maintain we made the right choice in getting rid of the sultry minx.

So that's why Agan. Basically because I am bad at math and don't double check my work. *headdesks*
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote