View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 06:33 AM   #240
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
I will draw your memories to Kit's next to last game, in which I was a wolf and we turned our cursed, Agan, who helped us to a stunning victory (posthumous for me) after some spectacular hints leading up to her conversion. It was this, not the most recent game, that I was referring to in my first post, and I believe Agan may have picked up on that.

If Agan is the wildcard, I would expect her inclinations to lean toward choosing the darker path, and asking about the wildcard despite being the wildcard is the bold sort of trick she would pull. I would also expect some sort of hints (which I believe we're seeing above).
Ah, so I was right about the wildcard thing! You’re referring to “Panic at the Prancing Pony”, right, Sally? I was thinking of that myself… really should have followed up that thought with, “well, so who else here was a Wraith with me that game?”