View Single Post
Old 05-06-2003, 04:56 PM   #195
Kiah
Animated Skeleton

Kiah has just left Hobbiton.
Question

1. You know your a Barrowholic when you eat slice after slice of wonder bread and insist it is lembas.
2. You have the One Ring from those LOTR bookmarks you can get at Border's and wear it on a gold chain and speak to it.
3. You keep on trying to speak elvish to your friends and they now run at the sight of you.
4. You talk about LOTR and the Barrow-Downs 24/7 to people on the Barrow-Downs chat line.
5. You are on the Barrow-Downs all the time to see all the new topics and write something on every one.
6. You watch the movie and read the books more than you did for Star Wars.
7. You now know the Council of Elrond scene by heart and quote it to everyone you meet.
8. You memorized everyone's name who is registered on the Barrow-Downs.
9. You flip out when people say 'elfish' instead of 'elvish'
10. You have both the VHS and DVD extended version in case one or the other player gets broken.
11. You suddenly wake up in the night and shout "I forgot to post my new topic!"
12. You have dreams about hobbits and elves.
13. You write stuff like this.
14. You eat 7 meals a day just like the hobbits.
15. You, despite the fact that before you heard of LOTR were terrified of mushrooms, eat the little funguses and shout "mushrooms!" whenever you see them.
16. You look for any Legolas, Frodo, or Boromir (or any cute LOTR person) pictures on google and your computer is now stuffed full of them.
17. You watch, read, or listen to something that has to do with LOTR every day in order to write something about it on the Forum.
18. You have an addiction to computers now.
19. You stay up till 3am writing things about Barrow-Downs.
20. Last but not least....You spell your last name now after the person you think is the hottest LOTR charecter.