View Single Post
Old 07-10-2002, 10:48 PM   #1
Ulairi
Pile O'Bones

Ulairi has just left Hobbiton.
Sting No offense but...

This forum has gone from a good one to a plce for people to complain about the everything from "PJ is a bad director" to "there was a glitch in the movie". And I see most of these are complaints from people who are mad because they weren't asked, "Sir, we are a making a movie based on Lord of The Rings and want to know in great detail how you, yourself alone envisioned this scene." Some people just care too much about it. Youe need to calm down just consider that maybe some people envisioned things differently than you. <P>And as for "PJ is a horrible director". He has to put a long, and incredibly detailed epic onto film. I personally think he did an amazing job doing and will continue with the next two films. You also have to keep in mind that the film must be interesting and easy to follow for people who never read the books before. I think the thing that did this the best was giving Arwen a larger role. Because people like us would be on the edge of our seats if every detail was exactly in the movie as was in the book. But others would be confused and bored if it was. <P>So in conclusion, anyway...it is a big time movie, therefore they needed to think of the majority, not the minority, like us, the fanatics.<P>Sorry to bother anyone or hurt any feelings but I really thought that needed to be said. And I think some will agree.
Ulairi is offline   Reply With Quote