View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 06:19 AM   #162
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Thank you for the defense, but can I have one of your lions just in case?
Nope, I don't want to risk you brutally killing them at night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Are you the type of wolf to sieze on the oppurtunity right now, or try to butter me up so I taste better?
I would so try to butter you up as I best can and eat you a night before you'd begin to get dangerous to me. I can be very sweet if I want to.
However I don't think I was particularly defending you - rather I was complaining about the quality of the votes.

Quote:
"do you think the lovers will want to help us more or the wolves?,"
They hopefully realise themselves that their chances of survival are better if they help us because they still count as innocents (or do they? Wilwa?) and the wolves want to kill each and every innocent.

Quote:
It makes Lommy look innocent, because it is brutally honest.
It was that "Silly, I know. " which made me feel bad about it, like she was trying to altogether downplay the whole comment with it. Like, "see, this was just a silly thing that occurred to me (and I'm actually trying to leave a hint to the possible cobbler!)"
Personally I tend to be a very honest wolf - just because people don't think a wolf would do this or that. And therefore I have a hard time thinking a wolf could not be brutally honest.
But I am not going to vote for her today because of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
I do not have that "aieee" reaction, and now I wonder why Agan, you reacted to it? It looks a bit...over the top?
Because I had sort of promised myself I'd try to ignore Lommy for a couple of days, just to avoid possible conflicts. Or are you talking about why I reacted to it in the first place?

Quote:
Thinking about Hansel and Gretel, since Mith has brought it up. It might be wise to hold your powers today. Use them, when we get more information and are more confident.
Another option, if they haven't sent their choices yet (or are uncertain on any other day), is to muddle with the votes for people who have just one - that's the least likely way to cause a disaster. Also, if there's any chance Hansel & Gretel could be around & make their decisions only close to the deadline, I think they should. Think about possible last-minute gifted reveals, it's going to be a chaos if Gretel has doubled the vote of someone who voted for the gifted in question and Hansel cancelled that of someone's who's online then.

Last edited by Aganzir; 05-20-2009 at 06:19 AM. Reason: xed since Boro
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote