View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 06:39 AM   #171
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
I think our problem is that we expect each other to smart and to agree on stuff and when our expectations are failed by us disagreeing or one of us doing something the other one thinks silly we start suspecting each other...
Yes that's true. And it probably wasn't so bad if we didn't agree so much most of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
I'm not quite sure if I like Mith's discussion of Shasta. It's somehow rather unsettling... like, I don't know, maybe it sounds a bit as if it was written by a baddie instead of a goodie?
The only thing I noticed about it was that it seemed to be written from a point of view that Shasta isn't a wolf. She mentioned the possibility once and then concentrated on other possibilities. I don't think it looked very suspicious in general though, and her reasoning in her next post is pretty good.

Garr I was planning to read through the thread before voting but I got distracted and there's no time anymore.

I could vote for Greenie because thus far she looks the most suspicious or Shasta, well, because of damage limitation - I don't find him especially suspicious (and no I really wasn't serious when talking about revenge voting earlier today! ) but I'd prefer Green.

Last edited by Aganzir; 05-20-2009 at 06:39 AM. Reason: xed since Lommy's 166
Aganzir is offline   Reply With Quote