View Single Post
Old 05-12-2003, 06:36 AM   #39
Mattius
Soul of Fire

Mattius has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

"No no I do not need anything made, I am afraid I don't have the time and I would not think you have the resources," Mattius said. The smith looked angrily at him and Mattius read it. "Sorry I meant no offence but I carry ancient blades of the Elves of Lothlorien."

So he is an elf, thought Anarya.

"So what can I do for you then?" She asked. Mattius drew out his sword Angmarth from behind his head and laid it out on the front desk. It bent slightly and was a beautiful piece of weaponry. The handle was golden with tinted green jewels and the blade itself shone sliver and was as cold as ice.

"This," began Mattius, "is Angmarth, Iron Doom. It has not had a good sharpning for many a century and I was wondering if you would do me the honour." Mattius also took out a couple of Elvish daggers and two Dwarven tomohawk axes. "These also if you would be so kind." And as he spoke he flicked the girl a silver coin.

Anarya took Angmarth in both hands and admired it fully as it shone of its own light in the darkning room. She placed it on the front desk and began walking into the backroom to find the sharpner. As she went out of sight Mattius shouted a question to her.

"Do you know anything of what is happening in Fangorn?"

[ May 12, 2003: Message edited by: Mattius ]