View Single Post
Old 12-16-2014, 05:33 PM   #183
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
For those of you who want a bit more, I'm amenable to revealing this now: I dreamt of Shasta Night 1. Observe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally, to Shasta View Post
Now, now, love. That's not nice. I understand you're upset about your precious one being gone, but there's no reason to take it out on me. I am not a werewolf. *harrumphs*
There's my first hint (bolding mine because italicization won't show in quotes).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally, while discussing seer antics View Post
There's one wolf down in my head....
There's my second.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally View Post
My prince must be avenged!
This was highlighted in the original post purely for the sake of a later remark and also to help point out my other dream result if I was killed in the Night. It was also highlighted because how dare the wolves kill Boro that early in the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Each Day the seer lives is another Day they could reveal a wolf.
Here's another tip that I've caught a wolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally, to Shasta View Post
Agan being in trouble at the time makes it a way bigger red flag than it would have been otherwise, but your timing looks incredibly sketch, and I'm an easy bandwagon, which is why I think you picked me.
The red flag comment here was meant to reinforce the highlighted note about Boro above. Also, my apologies to Shasta; I had meant to put "in trouble" in quotes to indicate the debatable nature of Agan's status at the time, but I was sleepy at the time and apparently forgot to add said punctuation. That was unintentionally contradictory of me. Whoops.

x'd with Farael
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote