View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 07:15 AM   #45
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
So, after a year I took the quiz again and my results have somewhat changed although there are also some that have remained the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by me, a year ago
70 % Boromir
70 % Aragorn
63 & Gimli
47 % Legolas
47 % Gandalf the Grey
47 % Gollum
47 % Arwen of Rivendell
Whereas now the list is following:
Frodo Baggins 77%
Boromir 73%
Gimli 73%
Eowyn of Rohan 70%
Aragorn 70%
Saruman the White 63%
Gollum 63%
Arwen of Rivendell 60%
Peregrin Took (Pippin) 60%
Gandalf the Grey 60%
Samwise Gamgee 57%
Legolas 53%
Galadriel 50%
Meriadoc Brandybuck (Merry) 33%

Frodo's leap on the top of my list is more or less understandable since he has become one of my favourite characters only during the last year. I don't know if that's happened because I've found more Frodo-traits in me or if I've just unconsciously taken him for a role model now or whatever, but I don't really mind reminding him anyway. On the other hand, I'm also more like Boromir and Gimli than I used to be.

I don't quite understand why Éowyn and Arwen scored that well since I don't think I remind either of them. Well, I have some of Éowyn's childish stubborness, but that's all.

Also, compared to last year, Gollum's score is quite interesting. He used to be among those I remind the least, but now he has as many points as my third option had a year ago.