View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 11:22 AM   #327
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
*Runs and runs to the Downs. Crashes through door with a bang and falls back* OWWW!! Who closed the damn door on me!?

Well, I'm back. And it's good to be back....I've missed you all sooooo much!!

I read what happened to Cordelia. So if Crystal or Cordelia get this, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your boyfriend.

Haven't had a chance to go read the RPG thread itself so I'll be making my way over there.

But first, I feel I owe all of you an explanation for my extended absence which should never have been this long.

First off, as you all know, my parents have broken up. In the past few months, I've been attempting to deal with emotional feelings with it and being caught in the middle not to mention I've had the end of school to deal with so the usual study like mad for exams, finish projects, so and so forth. So in other words, life has been crazy and I haven't had much time or energy to put forth into the Downs or anything else really other than school. Now that summer is upon me, I shall be back and hopefully full force!!

So, nice to be back, and I'm off to go read how far you guys have come since my departure.