View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 07:22 PM   #11
Morthoron
Curmudgeonly Wordwraith

Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alatar View Post
I don't care if PJ calls Hobbit III "Romancing the Arkenstone" or "Return of the Writhe." I'm much much MUCH more interested in those extra 25 minutes of new DoS scenes! Hopefully they've extended the battle, chase and dragon snout disco scenes, as I felt that those were cut a little short.
I believe Raiders of the Lost Arkenstone would be more appropriate, Al. It has totally slipped the bounds of Tolkien and is more matinee fare, particularly since the author chose not to dwell on the combat of Battle of Five Armies, but the outcome and the characters and peoples affected, both good and ill.