Thread: The White Horse
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2002, 05:06 AM   #35
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

Amanaduial looked more closely at Nardol as he followed Galadel beside her. His dark hair looked as if the wind had messed it up, but the man kept running his hands through it, as if he was anxious or thinking deeply. And as she looked she realised he was indeed a thinker, a man of considerable intelligence. She wondered about the scar that marked his cheek, tracing his cheekbone.

He felt her eyes and looked around with a bemused smile. The elf smiled back then turned, seeing they had reached the young woman who Galadel had spotted. Not one, it seemed who came in search of conversation... but Galadel pressed on, seating herself at a chair by the table and holding out a hand. "Good day. I am Galadel of Lorien. What brings you here friend?"

The woman looked startled as she looked up, brushing a few strands of long dark hair behind her ear. She took in Galadel who eventually let her hand fall, in front of her and then saw Amanaduial and Nardol, then looked down, wide eyed to see the two wolves at Amans side. The red haired elf realised they had effectively surrounded her, a mistake when trying to make someone feel at home and moved around to stand by Galadel. The womans eyes were still fixed on the wolves however.

"Good evening ma'am." Nardol was now trying again for Galadel. "I am Nardol. This is Amanaduial."

She looked up at him and smiled back nervously. "I am Aranel. May I ask...erm, whose are the wolves?"

"Dont worry they wont hurt you." The womans gaze transferred to Aman. "They travel with me. Jet and Obsidian." She motioned to the wolves.

Awkward pause. "May I get anyone a drink?"

Taking the various orders, Amanaduial walked to the bar, musing on the three people she had met in the last few minutes. And people said this place had only been open a few days...