View Single Post
Old 08-30-2002, 08:44 AM   #1
Firondoiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Firondoiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting What's their best line? What's their worst line?

Okay, here's what you do. I am going to randomly pick a character from the FOTR movie and you put down what think is his/her best and worst line. If someone has already put down the line you thought of post a reply voting for that line. The lines that gets the most votes within a week to 2 weeks time (depending on how fast people respond to this)will be declared as the official best line and the official worst line. <P>Rule 1. You can put down up to three lines for the character's best or worst line.<BR>Rule 2. You don't have to put down a best and worst line. <BR>Rule 3. You can only vote once.<BR>Rule 4. The line has to be from the movie.<P>Okay, without further ado, the first charater is Aragorn. In my mind his best line is... <BR>"If by my life or death I can protect you, I will."<BR>Worst line...<BR>"The same blood flows in my veins, the sam weakness."
"Forth, and fear no darkness. Arise. Arise, Riders of Théoden. Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered. A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride for ruin and the world's ending!"
Firondoiel is offline   Reply With Quote