Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2004, 04:26 PM   #224
Sirithheruwen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sirithheruwen has just left Hobbiton.
Question Ummm...Interesting

This is actually my friends dream, and...ummm...for lack of a better word, it's very interesting.

It was Orlando's birthday, and we were racing accross a desert (which was actually the Atlantic) on ostriches. (???) I was in the lead, and was kicking my ostrich to go faster and faster, and then my shoes flew off, and I started throwing a major temper tantrum. to make matters worse, my ostrich turned around and started pecking me. My friend left me then, riding on ahead and laughing her head off. She got there first, so she got to marry Orlando, and they had a son. (It was still the same day - freaky!) Their house was made entirely of glass, and there was a river running through it. (???) Smeagol then showed up, carrying me (the streets were really icy, and I was barefoot) He was wearing a pink lacy bonnet, no shirt, and really baggy khaki pants. (?!?!) Behind him was running lots of little Smeaglings (picture the Smeagol I just explained, except about an inch high). She let us in, and we all took an elevator ride to the top floor, where the kitchin was. Gimli was in there, baking a cake. We all then decided to go swimming in the river, when she woke up. I'd like to see Lyta try to decipher this one...I wish you good luck from the bottom of my heart!!!