View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 03:42 AM   #36
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Anyway, Mr. Mayor I have brought to court the finest pig as a tribute. May your kitchens not be empty for several weeks.
Sounds like some work for the village butcher, eh?

I agree with Nienna and Nerwen and Legate and who not that it would be more of a risk than a gain to reveal the Seer this early, even with the Night Guard thing. (Read Legate's post for my train of thoughts, for he put it far clearer than I could have. ) Actually I'm feeling a bit worried about Mnemo at the moment - or rather, wondering whether I should be. It just popped into my mind that a wolf might like to try and get the Seer out in the open as soon as possible.

As for Nilp voting himself - somehow I'm not surprised.

Nerwen, are you still around? Is anyone around? I'd love a chat with someone but I feel stupid chatting with myself.

EDIT: x-ed with Nilp
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote