View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 04:48 PM   #264
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Lottie, do me a favor here - really look at what I'm saying. We elected to no-lynch for two days in a row - is it really that far-fetched that the wolves would elect to do the same once? Especially given the position it's put Kuru in - you seem to trust him implicitly without really questioning it, based purely on "well, he claimed to have been demoralized".
Incorrect. When Kuru claimed to be demoralized, I seriously considered if he was lying, and then I decided that he didn't have enough motivation to merit that play. I trusted him before he claimed to be demoralized, as did, I think, most of the people around that Day (at least that's the impression I had the Day before he was targeted). He gained no trust from the village because of his claim, and in fact, threw himself further into the spotlight than he had been before. That wouldn't have been a good move for a wolf in the position he had been in when he would have had to make that decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
Not the point. Kuru deliberately misrepresented the number of people that suspect Lalaith and ignored Boro entirely.
...wow. Deliberately misrepresented? There are seven of us, the difference between 'many' and 'few' is exactly one person. I think you are too caught up in trying to see a Kuruwolf that you're seeing fur where there is none.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
But Lottie, what if your supposition was wrong? You are powerful as a known innocent, and you have got yourself into an alliance with two people that you assume are also innocent. If other people point out that they don't take these assumptions at face value and would like them examined and challenged, that doesn't mean that these people are by default guilty.
I could always be wrong! You could be wrong about me! At a certain point, some things have to be believed, or else you have nothing to go on whatsoever! I trust Legate because he has been level-headed and suggested great ideas that kept the village as safe as possible all game. I trust Kuru because he has been level-headed and willing to engage in open discussion about the game and his suspicions the whole game. Legate and Kuru played smart and stayed active, and they went out of their way to come up with ideas that would seriously hurt the wolves' chances when there was no need to do that, and that is why I trust them.

Edit: xed with everyone since my last