View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 05:48 PM   #280
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
For what good it may do me at this point, I still think Inzil was innocent. My views on Kuru and Boro haven't changed, either - I'll point out that someone can be inactive as a wolf as much as they can be inactive as an innocent, whether or not that inactivity was a choice (sorry, Boro).

I think Lalaith and Legate are innocent. Lottie obviously so. Makes the last wolf Lommy by process of elimination. It'll be cool to see if I'm right at the end regardless of Lottie's choice today.

Good night.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV

Last edited by Shastanis Althreduin; 11-02-2016 at 05:49 PM. Reason: X'ed with Kuru, Lal, and Legate
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote