View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 10:38 AM   #2016
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil View Post
Haha! You caught me. Since they're twins, and she's his only living relative, he thinks of her in relation to just about everything, as a matter of course. But there was also an awful lot I knew about her that never got written, so this is a fun way to give you insight into who she was as a kid, even though who she is now is all yours. If you start minding, let me know.
Nope, I don't mind it at all. It's great! It is perfect to be able to see what the original writer had in mind for her past, because I currently have an empty canvas right now in my head about her background, and you keep filling it for me. That's superb. Keep it up.

Quote:
That was my first thought, but I was thinking Aedre might take serious advantage of Javan being told to do as she says. And if Wynflaed's as reasonable as she seems, I think she'd realize that.
Of course she'd take serious advantage of it. That's what would make it so insanely fun! But, you're right...Wynflaed will probably realize that. I think I have enough to go with when the time comes to write something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
But such misinterpretations of character, even though they are really pitiable when we look at them, are what makes the game interesting, aren't they? If everybody understood everybody, there won't be that much to uncover in the characters' relationships.
Yes, this is so. I know it...and I don't mind the misunderstanding. I just felt it necessary to voice the fact that I knew he wasn't trying to be evil. I'm a peacemaker like Thornden is. I also put myself briefly into Groin's shoes. He will be very, very surprised I think when he finds out the uproar his post caused and sees the trouble his character is in. I doubt he's expecting it.