Thread: ATM II RPG
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 04:09 PM   #311
Anguirel
Byronic Brand

Anguirel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
The Long-Delayed Appointment.

Tom Felton stepped from behind a rather art-deco sarcophagus and gave Alli a startled look. Then he glanced quickly away, as if pretending he had not seen her, and started creeping off back into the shadows.

He reappeared a second later, having emitted a muffled cry, rather as if he had been kicked. Tom was, to be candid, a complete mess. His previously conveniently unobtrusive racing broom was now lugged over one shoulder, though he knew he would now be quite unable to fly it. Indeed it hindered his attempts at stealth slightly.

"Er, hello, Alli," he said weakly. "Sorry I'm er, a bit late..."

The scene suddenly blurred as Tom advanced. He tripped entirely over a crumbling headstone and fell on his face, covering himself in mud. He rose, staggered on and then contorted as if a hippogriff and slashed his arm. Desperate, he threw his hands forward...

"They're trying to stop me... the Ithr..."

An elder tree that simply had not been there before was in his way, and he had to stagger through a succession of branches that tore his robes apart. Cold, and rather modest, he swathed a silvery spare garment, forgotten about till now, about himself, then leant towards Alli in relief.

"Ha! I've triumphed over them," he said in satisfaction. "They could stop Malfoidacil, but they can't stop Tom Felton. Alli, I'm going to explain in detail. You see, I was once a werewolf, but I surrendered to the Power of love and worshipped Illamatar, so, if you get it, I'm, like, not a werewolf now, nor a wizard, if you know what I mean. I'm just a pretty straight kind of guy, y'know. Now, we have to act quickly. I need to warn your Hunter friend where to shoot. We're about to be threatened by Fenrir Greyback, who is now bald due to a fortuitous lightning bold but was not explicitly killed by the laws of narration; by Wereducks; and by Mario, again. Then we need to foil the Blue Wizards, and I have to apologise to Maika and confess my undying love to Skittles."

Alli really was a splendid spymaster, he reflected. So remote, untouchable, poker-faced. He admired her insouciance in the face of his stunning information; though she did look slightly puzzled.

The Inaudibility Cloak glinted around the excited ex-wizard's shoulders.

Somewhere, in the distance, wolves howled, one in French, one in Italian...