View Single Post
Old 03-02-2006, 10:28 PM   #89
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
"Trying to make me miss a beat?" Saeryn accused with a wink as she sashayed right on time. "Would you make a lass look the fool? Such a kindly lord and master you be."

She stuck out her tongue and he laughed, spinning her about. Though she was dizzy, she knew that he'd not let her fall. Her head ached slightly, but her spirits were too high to mind it. Of a sudden, a sharp pain shot through Saeryn's side. Her breath caught and she stifled a cry, having forgotten her still tender ribs until now.

Eodwine caught her instantly from her spin and held her steady as she gasped for breath, clutching her side. The music faltered but she waved them to play on.

"I'm... fine..." she choked out, the pain gone as quickly as it had come. She breathed deeply as he looked worriedly down at her. "I suppose I'm not quite ready for spritely steps as those yet... perhaps something a little less frolicksome.

"Falco!" she turned to the hobbit with a laugh, trying to calm the protective look on Eodwine's face, still confusedly aware of the warmth of his hands as they held her steady by the waist. Her breath came quickly still. The bright tune modulated into one slower, more airy and somehow, more sad. "May I have this dance?"