View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 02:49 PM   #1694
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
First off my apologies to Rikae... she seems to appear a lot in my dreams and always doing something weird... I have no idea why.

Well, anyway, in my dream there was a 'downermoot in Finland. I was sitting in some room, talking with Di, Mac, Rikae and the three-year-old wereduckling, who was sitting on my lap. I was actually mostly talking with her. She said something that implied she can count. "Wow, can you count?" I asked. "Yes," she said, feigning modesty. "Can you read?" I asked. "Of course," she replied. "She never told me that," Rikae observed in a dry but amused voice. I looked at her instead of her daughter. "So she's just showing off?" "Yes," Rikae replied, "she loves to show off to new acquintances."

Rikae and Mac left for the kicthen. Soon after I followed them. In the corridor I ran to skip who was teaching Greenie how to fight with two swords. "No, you don't do it like that," I groaned. "Definitely not!" added Rikae from the doorstep of the kitchen. We almost had a fight over which one can demonstrate the proper way to do it. In the end, Rikae took the swords and showed Greenie what to do. Skip (who had, it came up, posted videos about Avatar on YouTube with the nick PeterTheOrc) was left to observe from a distance.

Once Rikae was done with the demonstration, she went to the kitchen. I followed her soon enough. When I entered, she was holding a huge glass bowl in her hands. The bowl was full of the liquid that olives are packaged with and there was even one olive floating on the top. "Can I drink this?" she asked. "Sure," I said, unsure if I heard her correctly. She sniffed the contents of the bowl with obvious pleasure while Mac, standing very straight behind her, gave me a slightly embarassed but a little defiant look. I shrugged. "Although, if you don't mind me being your new health advisor," I said to Rikae, "you shouldn't really drink that. First off, it has a lot of fat. And more importantly..." "even more salt," Mac finished the sentence for me.

I don't know if Rikae ended up drinking the stuff or not for I dashed off to the parking lot to pick up Kath and lead her to our little meeting.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote