View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 07:55 AM   #164
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggydog View Post
Nogrod, Thinlomien, I PMed you regarding a character idea I have, but I think I should get your approval before I post. I can provide more detail if you want. Once you read my PM, just let me know if you need more information about my idea. Thanks
Oh, I'm so sorry no to have replied to you. I've been too busy to concentrate on anything like that and I think Nogrod has been very busy too. I'll call him today and we'll negotiate about it, and then one of us can PM you back. I hope we'll get this settled soon so you can join in.

As for my own writing... hmh. We'll see when I have time. Unfortunately I have two other RPGs I should write to, and possibly a third other RGP too... I don't know what on earth I was thinking when signing in to so many. Anyway, I'll write them in some sort of order of urgency or based on which RPGs I haven't written to for a long time... but eventually I will write here. I really want to continue these interesting new things in the more "feminine side" plotline of the Mead Hall , meet the newcomers and continue on what I and Noggie have been writing about lately...

Last edited by Thinlómien; 04-29-2008 at 02:44 AM. Reason: typos