View Single Post
Old 01-13-2006, 07:14 AM   #239
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I had a very strange dream last night.

I and Kath had heard that Fordim had got twins, so we decided to go to see them to a hospital. We wen't there and Kath asked a nurse: "Where is Fordim Hedgethistle? We would like to see him and his babies." I laughed, because I knew that Fordim's name wasn't Fordim in real life (or you never know, but anyways) and the nurse didn't know anyone of that name and went away. So we (me and Kath) went to ask another nurse for someone who had got twins. The nurse said: "Twins? He got seven!" and guided to Mr. and Mrs. Hedgethistle who had got seven babies. Fordim looked happy but a bit devastated, like his wife (who looked like Harry Potter's mother in the films). They let us hold the babies, who looked more like half year old than newborn. After that I, Kath and Fordim went to a cafe and ate sandwiches. Funniest of all, Fordim didn't even know who me and Kath were, because we hadn't presented ourselves, because we had forgotten.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote