View Single Post
Old 11-04-2016, 12:46 PM   #310
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
I agree with your analysis, and I think we're in great shape going into the last Morning. Our last task to lynch Lalaith, and I think we'll have done it. Also,

++Legate for MVP

for his no-lynch plan the first two Days, which I really think played a huge part in getting us here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan View Post
As outstandingly well (and with a great deal of intestinal fortitude as well) as Legate has played, if some of my theories are correct, there just might be somebody here who has played even better than he has.

And I definitely don't mean me.

Of course, if my theories are wrong...then holy cow, Legate would have ascended to phantomic and Nerwenian levels of Werewolf Awesomehood...as if he wasn't there already.
Alas, I am not a Wolf, because I agree, it would have been awesome. I would have felt extremely proud and even with the utmost humility I would still be undeniably entitled to do so. But also you have no idea how much I wish you were Wolves right now. I mean, of course I don't want you to be Wolves, but I think I don't deserve half the praise. I think I can say already now (but we can talk about it more after the game) that I feel like I took over lots of the crucial points of the game (like the no-lynch plan in the beginning and so on) and whether it was for good or bad, I am responsible for where it headed; but I am not sure if it wasn't a bit "despotic" from me. In this game, we are all fumbling in the dark more so than usual, so it is difficult to make learned decisions. But we shall see once this game ends what ends did everything serve.

I am very, very, very curious, once this game ends, to learn everybody's roles. Shasta's. Zil's. (McCaber's...)

For now, I think now voting Lottie as rep is indeed the only logical way to go, because after Boro's vote, it's the way to get a decent majority.

But I'll be around and try to think about the lynch-candidates a bit and see if anybody else still posts. (Lommy might only later, from what I know in RL about her schedule, but that's a detail.)
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote