View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 04:38 PM   #739
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Encaitare View Post
Fea was awesome and gorgeous, I wish you had been feeling a little better, girl! Next time, right?
I'm glad I managed to pull off a bit of awesome and gorgeous while sick. For those who don't know, I was diagnosed with strep throat the day after Christmas and had to delay my travel plans until I was no longer contagious. Finally starting to feel better, I made my way to Bean Town and caught the worst cold of my life and spent the rest of the Moot laryngitic and barely conscious. When I say barely conscious, I mean that this is a perfect synecdoche of my Moot experience: surrounded by incredible people who were having fun... and not quite getting the full experience due to being metaphorically and literally asleep.

Next moot? I will NOT be sick. And hopefully I'll also not be required to be gone from before dawn 'til long after dark each day.

You guys were so wonderful for humoring sick-and-pathetic Fea.

Can you imagine? A group of Barrowdowners together for days, and Fea is conspicuously silent.