View Single Post
Old 09-19-2003, 04:05 AM   #51
Evisse the Blue
Brightness of a Blade

Evisse the Blue has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Evisse the Blue Send a message via Yahoo to Evisse the Blue Send a message via Skype™ to Evisse the Blue
Sting

*bump* - I love this game, my friends and I have been playing it for ages, I had no idea it was here!

And I got new ideas to make it a bit more difficult and interesting! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
1. If you replace a substantive with a verb, you preserve the verb's ending and tense, adding it to the substantive instead.
example: it fined to seem "It seemed so fine"
2. If you replace a susbt with an adjective / adverb you preserve the adjective's original ending, adding it to the substantive:
example:the roader the long, the feeter the weary. the longer the road, the wearier the feet
3. You can also replace a verb with an adjective, thus switching their endings, and also revert the order of pronouns, prepositions, etc, thus making a true jumble of the entire sentence:
example: Mind is sufferinger it the in to be nobling.- It is nobler in the mind to be suffering.

Sound like fun, eh? If you think it doesn't - just you wait - you'll soon be convinved it is!

So , here's the first one:
If I the realed had Stride killer, I killed can you.