View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 02:54 PM   #168
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
#119 Huey -> Nerwen (1) because she 'makes big posts that don't seem oriented on actually finding wolves', referring to her analysis of the Zil kill. So basically because of one early D2 post that didn't come to any definite conclusion about who killed Zil why. I find that a shaky reason.
It was shaky - I said somewhere (#119, actually, with my vote) that it was 'in the absence of better candidates'. But it wasn't just based on the one post - I was also thinking of her #78, which looked longer on my phone and basically says 'yesterday doesn't show us any packmates for Rune, unless it does'.

And that's two of the four posts she'd made at the time I voted. The others were a poem and the word 'Hey'.

I accept that the premise for my vote was shaky (and, quite obviously, wrong), but I'd prefer to have it accurately represented.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
See above.
What, the eye? I spotted that when looking for something to explain your comment. What does the eye mean? (Silly question - I guess it means 'I'm a Ranger and am saying so in a way that older players understand'.)

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote