View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 04:02 PM   #1395
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
What is the meaning of this? That Boro has lost his powers - I think he boasted of getting rid of three werewolves - and there were three scratches in one narration - scratch-scratch-scratch.
I had forgotten about it. Yes, it looks a bit like that. Who knows... I just hope he isn't something Cursed that turns into a Wolf when the rest of the Wolves die or somesuch (we had similar thing in some earlier game, didn't we?). But anyway, for now... I think we should just wait for what happens in the Night. If anything.

Quote:
Like Legate said, McCaber might look a bit more like a generic wolf, but I'm somewhat more worried about Mith - all her super-activity staying up late and whatnot.
Ha! The last thing is actually a good point. Even though of course, she is two timezones behind us, might not have been that late for her usually... and of course depends what kind of daily time she usually reserves to WW, maybe the evenings are just a nice moment... but hmm.

Quote:
Should we try to tell them about Rikae (will that give them any clues good enough?) or do we just try to affect the lynch (it might be a close one this time so it might have an effect)?

I'd kind of like to not empower anyone, but with five wolves sitting here idle I'm not too optimistic we could arrange it even if we wished - so basically if we want to vote someone and mean something with it, then we'd have to come up with some decent ideas fairly soon.
It is effectively probably not necessary even to tell them. I mean, they can just assume that she was innocent: they could assume we'd have told them if there was something important. But I stand behind my original statement: the best is to try to convey both, i.e. empower and tell about Rikae at the same time. That means empowering Shasta, Mith or Cab.

And until Shasta votes, and given that we have two votes for Mith already, I could really go with that and empower Mith for now. And see what happens toMorrow (hopefully, nothing anymore, and Cab will turn out to be a Wolf!).
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote