View Single Post
Old 11-16-2003, 01:19 AM   #54
Alexus Varus
Pile O'Bones

Alexus Varus has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Name (that you go by): Besephone
Occupation: The Poor Uni Student who works part time at a dept. store.

Future Aspirations: To get out of Uni, finish my degree and go to another country..

Goal in life: To Make a difference, design a fragrence, something similar, own a really cool car.

Short term goals: 1) To Stop swearing, 2) Not say anything bad about anyone 3) To learn more french.

Passion: I suppose looking after my horses. If that can be classified, oh, and dance.

Hobbies: PLaying the Piano, reading, watching movies, riding my horses, chatting, ballet, going to the rugby, being a rugby hooligan.

Famous for: Playing sombre songs on the piano.. Oh, and my friends and i were on the big screen at The Rugby last night!

Fave book: Lord Of The rings, Portrait of Dorian Gray, Rebecca.

Fave movie: The Professional, The Big Chill, Lord of the Rings, Oceans 11, Legally Bonde, Dude where's my car?, Billy Madison, Little Women, Mr Deeds, Anger Management, School of Rock, La Divorce, Monty Python's The Holy Grail, Legends of the Fall.

Fave sport: Rugby!

Fave store: The Rugby Store! Earthborn, Delila's, Collette Dinniagn.

Fave music: Piano classical, Norah Jones, Christina, Delta, Static-X, Slipnot, Guy Sebastian.

What you can't stand: People who ruin a good time.

What you plain dislike: EXAMS!

Who you admire: George Greegan, (Wallabies captain) Nicole Kidman, Naomi Watts, Liv Tyler, Mia Tyler and Sophie Dahl.

What you most love to do: Watch Movies wiht my mates.

Your self-confessed flaws: Im Hyper, vain, out of control.. but i like it... Who cares if i take pride in my reflection? lol.

What intrigues/fascinates you: Antique weapons.

What scares you: Lightening

Quotation to live by: "Cattle running into the sunset... horrible moooos are heard... Damn the eletric fence.."

Additional comments:
Go Wallabies! We LOVE you! As well... Gandalf for Pres!