View Single Post
Old 01-27-2004, 12:25 PM   #58
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
Sting

Cree watched as Grimm walked over to the girl. It was becoming difficult to bring herself to leave the next morning. But she knew she had to. She finally got tired of setting there so she walked over to where Grimm was. "Its like I said a bit ago."

Cree couldn't remember what she had said. It was almost as if someone or something had talked through her. But the only thing was what was it. Crystal
She remembered the name. "She's in trouble. Someone get her something to drink." Cree looked to where Aman was.
"Aman does this girl have a room?" She saw the woman nod her head. Cree decided to take Crystal to the room she had stayed in. She turned to the men that followed and told them to wait outside.

"Crystal you have to tell me whats wrong with you. That way I can figure something out."