View Single Post
Old 03-21-2003, 01:54 PM   #9
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Location: The Island of Conclusions (You get there by jumping!)...
Aylwen Dreamsong has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Dorlas considered Thelian's question carefully before answering, something that the squire rarely did. No, his family and past were no secret and were thought about often. Dorlas just wasn't asked about his family much. He became satisfied with an answer as he and Thelian neared a large fire.

"Yes. I have family still, unlike many in these times. My father was the one who sent me with Arthain. My brothers are studying the lore of your kind, in Rivendell. Hopefully, I'll get to see them when we get there. My sisters are part of a traveling music company. That's it," Dorlas finished with a smile. How he missed his family!

Coming to a large grouping of men and elves, the two were offered some food and drink, and they sat near the fire. It blazed and cackled against the cold, bitter air. Into the sky rose smoke that billowed into clouds as ashes were flung into the air.

"What of you, Thelian? Why are you here? What brought you into this mess left by the deciever that we must clean up?" Dorlas asked Thelian as the two walked closer to the fire.

[ March 23, 2003: Message edited by: Aylwen Dreamsong ]