View Single Post
Old 01-18-2004, 02:52 PM   #96
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Eye

Quote:
My first question: do the "guys" know that the "girl" dwarves are "girls" or do only SOME of the guys know (like Balin?) It would be kind of fun if it remained a mystery for a while. Could wreak some havoc with the quarreling. If half the team thought the girls were guys, they'd be wondering why the other guys weren't picking quite so many fights with 'em. And the girls could be hamming it up and picking fights with well-nigh everybody in an attempt to blend in as long as possible.
- I like that idea alot! Aylwen, what do you say? If anyone here has read the Monstrous Regiment, they may have some idea why I'm getting so excited [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Mark12_30 - ack! You will have to just imagine the blush now. Yes, I meant Erebor, not Edoras, of course.

Also, I regret to say Taralphiel has not yet PMed me with her new first post and profile, and it is this that we are waiting for; we will PM her asking about this, but don't worry, I expect to start by Tuesday or Wednesday [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Pio - thankyou so much for those maps! Would all players take note of these reference points (and don't try looking for Edoras not Erebor...)