View Single Post
Old 02-23-2004, 07:36 AM   #372
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
Cree began looking around. The inn had made a great deal of progress since the previous weeks fire. "Where is Grimm?" Cree looked up to the white crow on her shoulder. "Avalon have you seen Grimm? It seems almost as if I hadn't seen him in a week. Oh how I miss him." Cree turned around at the sound of a familar voice. "Grimm!" Cree screamed as she saw her friend behind her talking to the elf from the night of her almost fatal spell.

Cree ran up to Grimm and hugged him tightly. "It does me good to see you." Cree was doing better the "cut" on her side had quit hurting her. Plus she had gotten in some much needed work. "The inn's looking better now." She wiped away the black ash that had gathered on her face. Cree was feeling better now that she had found her dearest friend. Without him I would have nothing. He means the world to me now.