View Single Post
Old 11-15-2003, 05:23 PM   #9
Knight of Gondor
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Knight of Gondor has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Knight of Gondor
Sting

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat, very soon some very heavy hints will be dropped in my household...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>What is "ditto" in Elvish? Yet the Goose is not the only thing that is fat...the wallet will have to be too, to get me the stuff I want in THIS! If I win the lottery, buy stock in this website, because it will go up by 50%. <P>I do want to put a lot of this stuff on my Christmas list, and I'm hoping to find Aragorn's Elvish dagger in the same discount (major discount) store I bought Narsil and Glamdring in. I find it interesting that Pippin in Armor is featured in the catalog I got, but not the website!<P>By the way, strict observation of the bow shows that it's not EXACTLY the same...the edges of his bow are much pointier (if you look closely at the scene where Hama and the other guy go riding past right before the wars attack in TTT, you can see a good shot of it) than this one. That doesn't mean I have it, of course! But MAN do I want the coat of Aragorn.<P>Any rich benefactors out there want to make a Knight of Gondor eternally happy?
Eagerly awaiting the REAL Return of the King - Jesus Christ! Revelation 19:11-16
Knight of Gondor is offline   Reply With Quote