View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 10:28 PM   #278
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Aldarion flipped quickly through the pages. There was no time to give it a proper look, but he thought he had the basic shape of things. Aware of the fact that Aerwen was hovering quite close, Aldarion allowed himself to mumble a few of his thoughts aloud so that she could hear.

"Not the form usually employed for dramas.... the adherence to rhyme and meter... I tend to find that sort of thing distracting in serious works... more common in comedies, and I don't care for many of those... though this does flow better than most... pleasing to the ear... yes- the writing is certainly a step up from other productions I've done in this style... and the subject of course is an excellent choice if this is THE Írildë, the descendant of Vardamir's youngest child I believe, and the aunt of Hallacar... I love plays set in Numenor... no time to judge the plot really, but I'm interested to see where it goes..."

Last edited by the phantom; 05-26-2011 at 09:15 PM.