View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 06:25 AM   #254
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Well well well...

So it's come down to this. Shasta can vote Kitanna, Kitanna can vote Shasta, then I have to be the tiebreaker. I have to say Ifigured this was the only outcome on Thursday or Friday and was mortified.

Then I realized this can be lots of fun for me. I know who I'm choosing, but here's the catch I'm not voting for my pick. I made my pick my target and will be voting myself.

Think about it this is WW history, The game is almost impossible to end with less than two people, because if it comes down to three you have either two innocents vote a wolf so two innocents are left or one wrong move and suddenly it's one wolf one innocent.

we have me. Imagine a lone innocent in th village or a spammer all by their lonesome, I didn't look at every game in WW history(there being so many) but I can guarantee if it's happened it's not more than twice it's almost mathematically impossible with the way the game is set up.

So I invite you two to make history with me. Whether the village wins or loses, the game will certainly have a unique ending.

++Morsul

And an appropriate song