View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 03:40 AM   #732
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCaber View Post
(are we allowed to call her the seer now that she's dead?)
Wait... seer? I can only assume this is why Eomer was calling me denser than dense yesterDay, but--just so I'm clear here--she didn't actually say "I'm the seer" anywhere, right? That's just the inference people have made: Boro is the special, so Nerwen can't be the special, ergo she must be the Seer?

Okay, that's logical.

I feel rather overwhelmingly idiotic. But was this really never actually put into words by anyone?

Okay, on to toDay...

As per usual, I won't be back until the waning hours. In the meantime, I am wondering where we're at for possible Night Kill permutations:

1. Wolves I, Wolves II, and Boro all tried to kill Nerwen.

2. Two of the above went for Nerwen, the third was stopped killing someone else by the Ranger.

3. 1 of the above went for Nerwen, one was stopped by the Ranger, one is eliminated.

4. 1 of the above went for Nerwen, two were eliminated.

Since Boro is still here, I think we can assume he hasn't been eliminated, and it seems unlikely in the extreme that all six wolves are gone, so I will say we can provisionally exclude #4... but beyond that, we'd need Boro to tell us who--if anyone--he tried to kill last night (assuming he can be trusted) and possibly a ranger reveal.

The only scenario in which a Ranger reveal would help--that I can see--is if the Ranger protected someone last night who was not Nerwen and Boro did not attempt to kill. That would indicate that two non-Boro killers are still active.