View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 12:26 PM   #757
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Posting to remind people we should decide about the dead thread communication asap. If no better suggestion emerges I will be reading their vote according to my scheme above. (Assuming I'm alive, which I should be.)

Currently the most suspicious about morm. He has seemed quite innocent so far, but recently he's been giving me the vibe of a wolf who feels the tide turning against him. Notably in his way to ignore what Nerwen said about Eomer, Shasta and me, and proposing a play-it-safe yet fairly uninformative voting scheme. Granted, especially the latter might just seem fishy to me because he and I have (and have always had ) a very different way of thinking, but he's the only one that's ringing my alarms atm.

I still think Form mostly seems like a confused innocent and Mith seems pretty good too, as does McCaber. Kath is a big question mark.

I hope Nerwen & the other dead let us know if they have reason to believe Boro is pulling our leg, and that we leave the option open for them to do so.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote